Today's Safety Challenge Assignment:
1. Take a piece of paper and fold it in half "hotdog style" along
the long axis of the paper and draw a line down the middle of the fold
and label the left-hand side "Unsafe" and the right side, "Safe".
2. Refold the paper so the "Unsafe" side of the paper is showing
and identify as many "Unsafe" behaviors as possible on the "Unsafe" side
while watching the
3. When the video is over, you should compare your list with your partner's and make any adjustments you want.
4. Unfold the paper so the "Safe" side is also visible.
5. On the "Safe" side of the paper, identify all the correct safety
procedures for the "Unsafe" behaviors. If, for example, you noticed
that one of the characters in the video wore her safety goggles on her
forehead as an "Unsafe" behavior, you would write, "Wear safety goggles
over eyes," in the "Safe" column next to the unsafe behavior that you
are trying to fix.