- Our new ELA curriculum requires several “on demand” assessments that allow students to use class notes
- Our daily work includes a lot of oral discussion that will be graded
- Frequent absences can have a negative effect on your grade
- Plus, you will miss me!
- Come to class prepared
- You need to bring the following to class with you every day!
- Composition book (You provide)
- ELA Folder (I provide)
- Completed homework
- The essential:Pencil, eraser, colored pencils, highlighter, pencil sharpener
- Assignments will be kept in either your composition book or ELA folder
- If you are absent, it is your responsibility to get missing work and completed
Behavior Expectations: ROAR
- Responsible: Be here. Do your best. Try your hardest.
- On Time: Be in your seat and ready to work before class starts. Always be silent when the bells rings so you can hear directions and allow others to hear the directions.
- Always Prepared: Arrive with all materials necessary.
- Respectful: Respect your rights and the rights
of others to learn.Pay attention and do not keep anyone else from
learning.Pay attention to voice levels during collaboration time.