Poulsbo Middle School
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.faimilyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our sport programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. 6th graders can only participate in Cross Country, Wrestling and Track & Field team.
On-line Registration is now open.
Before you register:
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 24 months and signed by a physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to participate until a new physical exam is received. Either upload a copy of your physical on the registration page, or bring your new or updated physical to the main office. WIAA physical form
Information needed to register:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Under the "Programs" title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
A parent/guardian should register by following these steps on FamilyID website:
- Insurance information
- Physician information, ie. physical date
- Emergency contact information
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- If you need assistance with your registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Athletic Season 2016-2017
||Jan 9- Mar 17
|| Mar 27-May 26
| Track & Field
We compete in the West Sound Middle School League:
Central Kitsap, Fairview, Kingston, Klahowya, Poulsbo, Ridgetop, Woodward, Cedar Heights, Curtis, Hawkins, John Sedgwick, Marcus Whitman, McMurray and Mountain View
Poulsbo Middle School Main Office 360-396-3200
Poulsbo Middle School Athletic Coordinator - Anh Tran 360-396-3291
NKSD Athletic Director - Joe Power 360-731-9612
NKSD Facility Usage/Scheduler - Val Oas 360-396-3062
NKSD Grounds Lead - Julia Marfut 360-396-3061
NKSD Transportation Dept - Jackie Dixon 360-396-3074