POULSBO MIDDLE SCHOOL CHOIR
2015 - 2016
1. I understand that I am a member of a TEAM. The decisions I make and actions I take will affect the entire group and the individuals that comprise it.
My attendance at school is very important, since the daily choir
rehearsal has a direct bearing on the successful performance of the
3. I will make an honest effort to improve my general music knowledge, singing ability and contribution to the TEAM so that performances of the choir might be of the highest musical caliber possible.
4. Attendance at all performances is required. I have reviewed the attached calendar, and agree to be present at all of the performances.
I/my parent have marked these dates on the calendar to avoid conflicts
and have given extra-curricular activities a copy of the performance
dates and vice versa.
6. Excuses from performances must be pre-arranged, and approved by the director, unless an emergency makes this impossible.
7. I must follow the concert dress code, for performances, as specified in the Choir Student Handbook.
8. I understand that choir is a participation, performance-based class. My attitude/effort and participation in daily rehearsals will determine eligibility for co-curricular events as well as my overall grade.
I understand that my grade will be based on the above, including
performance attendance, assignments/tests, daily conduct and behavior in
class, development of attitude, and a desire on my part to make a
wholesome contribution toward the success of the PMS choir program.
________________________ __________________________ _______ __________
(Printed Student Name) (Student Signature) (Date) (Class Period)
________________________ __________________________ _______
(Parent contact phone number) (Parent Signature) (Date)
(Parent Email – for choir purposes only! PLEASE PRINT)
(Student Email – for choir purposes only! PLEASE PRINT)
**Please consider including your email address!
Or simply send an email message to Julie Gallant, firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!